Home Fire Best Practices Part 2
If fire hits your home or business, it won't call to set an appointment! In fact, it will often come at an inopportune time and you will not be ready for what all comes at you. Today we will discuss the second half of our fire safety best practices list! We hope it gives you good information that you will use in your home and that it might even prevent a fire!
- Don't overload an electrical outlet and look for any frays or tears in electrical cords.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Before starting a fire in the winter, have your fireplace inspected.
- Do not leave a kitchen oven unattended and make sure it is off before you leave the house.
- Never use a generator indoors.
- Use extreme caution when using space heaters in the winter.
If disaster does strike, give us a call! We are faster to any disaster and will get you back to "Like it never even happened."